Download my 5 Reflection Frameworks Template >>
What do the Scrum Framework and an Olympic journey have in common?
Turns out, quite a bit.
I was trained by, and am now coached by, Ferzeen Anis who is one of only 360 Professional Scrum Trainers globally.
In this interview for the Scrum.org community, Ferzeen and I discussed the lessons we’ve learned applying Scrum to help build my business and the parallels in my Olympic journey.
We also discuss how these principles are applied to entrepreneurship for small teams (even as small as 1) in order to create the conditions for sustainable, high performance, learning businesses.
And finally, we take a look under the hood of how I run my days and weeks.
- How an Olympic experience translates directly into Scrum
- How to Scrum helps to focus on doing what truly matters
- What “Done” means in entrepreneurship and how this drives accountability
- How the Scrum events such as daily huddle, retro, review and planning (and mindfulness) help to switch roles in small teams.
- Practical ways the Scrum framework and complementary practices have helped entrepreneurs.
What frameworks do you find most useful? I’d love to hear in the comments.
Click to download my 5 Reflection Frameworks Template >>